By Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes
Build in-depth figuring out and encourage your scholars to take on layout demanding situations either essentially and creatively, with a textbook that gives you the center Technical plus expert Technical and layout & Making rules wanted for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
The perception of our writer workforce will construct subject wisdom, together with the technical rules of fabrics with that you are much less usual, whereas targeting the expert ideas of paper and forums in additional intensity, to make sure you can navigate the specification with self belief while your scholars' rules flourish.
· relied on writer workforce of professional academics and people with studying experience
· construct subject wisdom with studying ambitions without delay associated with the specification and brief actions to enhance understanding
· improve mathematical and clinical wisdom and realizing with actions that hyperlink themes to maths and science
· encourage your scholars as they adopt the iterative layout approach, with examples of inventive design-and-make projects, and a glance at easy methods to procedure the Non-Exam Assessment
· payment wisdom and knowing with finish of subject summaries and perform questions for the written exam
Read Online or Download AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Paper and Boards PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
The best way to knit with those enjoyable activities.
The people class of Ceramics: A examine of Cognitive Prototypes offers a normal knowing of people category that compares cognitive constructions throughout cultures via anthropological box reports. the subject of this ebook, the constitution and use of people different types, is suitable to all cognitive sciences and is exceedingly anthropological in reading version between subcultural teams and alter via time.
A stunning party of Christmas from bestselling writer Tanya Burr, filled with festive recipes and crafts initiatives. 'My want for you all is to have the main terrific Christmas conceivable and that i desire this booklet turns into your go-to learn for festive notion, not only for this Christmas yet for all these magical ones to return.
Combine uncomplicated piecing with 10-inch squares plus your favourite history materials and you have got a duvet you can be pleased with. remodel your Layer Cake assortment into intricate-looking designs which are a breeze to stitch--Peta Peace's suggestions can assist you begin and end like a professional. you will love the joyful shades and cutting edge designs in those 14 all-new styles.
Additional resources for AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Paper and Boards
AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Paper and Boards by Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes