By Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes
Build in-depth realizing and encourage your scholars to take on layout demanding situations either essentially and creatively, with a textbook that grants the center Technical plus professional Technical and layout & Making rules wanted for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
The perception of our writer crew will construct subject wisdom, together with the technical ideas of fabrics with that you are much less time-honored, whereas targeting the expert ideas of textile-based fabrics in additional intensity, to make sure you can navigate the specification with self belief while your scholars' principles flourish.
· relied on writer staff of professional academics and people with analyzing experience
· construct subject wisdom with studying targets at once associated with the specification and brief actions to enhance understanding
· enhance mathematical and clinical wisdom and realizing with actions that hyperlink subject matters to maths and science
· motivate your scholars as they adopt the iterative layout procedure, with examples of resourceful design-and-make initiatives, and a glance at easy methods to procedure the Non-Exam Assessment
· cost wisdom and knowing with finish of subject summaries and perform questions for the written exam
Read or Download AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Textile-Based Materials PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
Easy methods to knit with those enjoyable activities.
The people class of Ceramics: A research of Cognitive Prototypes offers a basic figuring out of folks class that compares cognitive buildings throughout cultures via anthropological box experiences. the subject of this ebook, the constitution and use of people different types, is suitable to all cognitive sciences and is particularly anthropological in analyzing version between subcultural teams and alter via time.
A gorgeous social gathering of Christmas from bestselling writer Tanya Burr, filled with festive recipes and crafts initiatives. 'My want for you all is to have the main awesome Christmas conceivable and that i wish this publication turns into your go-to learn for festive thought, not only for this Christmas yet for all these magical ones to return.
Combine uncomplicated piecing with 10-inch squares plus your favourite heritage materials and you have got a cover you can be pleased with. rework your Layer Cake assortment into intricate-looking designs which are a breeze to stitch--Peta Peace's information may help you begin and end like a professional. you will love the pleased shades and leading edge designs in those 14 all-new styles.
Extra resources for AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Textile-Based Materials
AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Textile-Based Materials by Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes